In the midst of the COVID 19 pandemic, your health is still important. Many doctors are offering services that are available without visiting their offices. Here is a list of some of the doctor’s offices in the River Region offering amended services for you.
East Alabama Medical Center
People with mild symptoms should isolate at home and treat their symptoms as they would with the seasonal flu, using over-the-counter medications, with the exception of ibuprofen. Contact your pharmacist if you have questions about taking over-the-counter medications.
Those who are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms and may need possible emergent care should contact their primary care provider first to discuss testing. If the medical provider determines a COVID-19 test is warranted, they will collect the specimen there and submit to ADPH or to an independent lab. If the physician’s office is out of supplies or do not have the ability to collect, the patient can call 334-528-SICK for evaluation.
Calling 334-528-SICK does NOT guarantee a specimen will be collected and submitted for testing. Hours for the hotline are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
LEARN MORE (opens in a new tab)”>>LEARN MORE
Lee Obstetrics and Gynecology
Opelika office and Auburn office on Drew Lane Open
1. If you have an annual exam scheduled, you will be receiving a message that in order to limit contact we are canceling annual appointments at this time. If you are having a problem or need a maintenance prescription refill, please call our office during regular business hours.
2. For OB appointments, including Ultrasound appointments, we ask that only one support person come with the patient if necessary and that they be over 16.
3. For GYN appointments, we ask that only the patient come in the office.
4. We push the registration option to your email and text messaging and are asking that you do the registration before you arrive at the office.
5. When you arrive at any of our offices, please wait in the car and a staff member will call your cell phone when we are ready for you to enter the building. You do not have to call and let us know you are there. If you aren’t coming please let us know.
6. At this time we are not scheduling IUDs or Nexplanons and are canceling any that have been scheduled.
7. We are canceling all Gender and 4-D ultrasounds at this time. All other OB ultrasounds will continue.
Moore’s Mill Dental Care
Open for emergencies
Upon advisement from the American Dental Association and Alabama Public Health all dental offices have been mandated to close to all non-emergency patients until Monday, April 13. This means that all cleanings and non-emergent appointments must be canceled.
As soon as more information is available to us, or in the event of any changes, we will be in touch. We will make every effort to get appointments rescheduled as soon as possible.
We will have someone in the office on a slightly modified schedule during this time. Should the need arise, our answering machine will have after-hours emergency numbers.
Plastic Surgery Associates
Products shipped to your house or brought out to your car. No services offered.
SkinMedica products when you shop our link: psaom.brilliantconnections.com – if you’re running low on any of your other products we can ship them or bring them out to your vehicle! Give us a call at 334-551-1020!